If you are prevented from joining the voice channels by the Discord No Route error, you will likely find a reliable solution from this post. Read and pick up the one that deserves your trying.
Solution 1. Restart Your Router and Computer #
One of the most common reasons that trigger Discord No Route error is the constantly changing dynamic IP, which will interrupt your IPv6 and lead to the further Discord No Route error. In this point of view, it is good trying to restart your router and your computer.
Follow the simple guide here and check if this is helpful:
- To restart the router: unplug the power cable -> wait for a minute -> plug in the power cable.
- To restart computer: right-click the Windows Start menu -> navigate to Shut down or sign out -> click Restart.
If this solution does not help, continue with the next one.
Discord not opening on Windows 10? How to fix? How does this occur and how do you fix? Get the best solutions to discord not…
Solution 2. Disable VPN Connection #
If Discord is running with a VPN that does not have a User Datagram Protocol (UDP), then you are likely to see the No Route Discord error. To fix this error, the easiest try is to disable the VPN connection.
Without the VPN connection, how is your Discord responding?
If Discord can successfully connect to a voice server now, you should contact your VPN provider to assist you with the UDP configuration. Or you can choose a different VPN provider.
Solution 3. Disable Quality of Service High Packet Priority #
A lot of users reported that they have successfully removed Discord RTC Connecting No Route error by disabling the Quality of Service High Packet Priority. Try it out since this is also an easy trick.
Follow the steps below:
- Launch Discord client and go to its Settings.
- Scroll down to App Settings and click on Voice & Video.
- Under Quality of Service, toggle the button of Enable Quality of Service High Packet Priority to the left end, which means the feature is disabled.
- Re-launch the Discord client and try to connect to the voice server again.
Solution 4. Uninstall 3rd Party Antivirus Software
Discord says No Route also happens when you have a third-party antivirus program running on your PC, because sure software could prevent Discord from maintaining Outgoing Connections.
To verify, you may have a try uninstall your third-party antivirus software and then check if this is a good Discord No Route fix.
- Press Win + S to call out the Search box. Then type Control Panel in the search box and click the best match from the result.
- Set view by Category on the upper right corner. Then click on Uninstall a Program located under the Programs section.
- Scroll down to find your third-party antivirus software, right-click on it, and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to uninstall that antivirus software from your computer.
- Restart your computer and re-launch the Discord client. Check out if it is able to connect to a new voice server without any errors like Discord RTC Connecting No Route.
Now you may choose one or two solutions and try them out. Let us know which one works for your own situation. If you have any nice suggestions, feel free to leave comments below.Discord says No Route while connecting to the voice server? Here is how to fix No Route Discord with easy tricks…